Sunday, December 05, 2004

Life continues, slowly orbiting the games

Got up again at 2AM today. 2 Am Sunday here in Yokosuka is12 noon Saturday on the east coast which on this particular day was tip-off time for the Carolina-Kentucky basketball game. Between NFL Mondays and all the various NCAA football and basketball I see 2 AM a lot.
Screwed up a bit though. Am taking the wife to Bangkok to see her folks for 20 days in late Dec thru early Jan. While we'll likely be someplace really rocking for New Year's eve, I will miss all the bowl games and NFL playoffs. I really need to learn to plan ahead. I think I'll be back in Japan before the Super Bowl, but if not I'll watch it in Bangkok like I did year before last. That is one game that gets aired almost everywhere in the world...thank god.

Well, it's 2PM and the last game for the day finished 2 hours ago. I think a nap is in order as the Buccaneers-Falcons game is coming on at 3AM.
Piece, out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home