Tuesday, June 14, 2005

--------------> ---------------> -------------->

Sorry about all the pictures. I am about out of good ones, so it'll slow down dramatically soon. Real soon.

After seeing me in profile in a full length mirror, I went on a diet. I've been on it non-stop for one day straight. I cut my intake in half and started exercising. Brought the ol' cross trainer machine into the home office and used it all through Simpsons and Raymond, a full one hour workout. I can feel the burn and all that. But, like they sorta say, "No pain, no problem." Gunner, your little BE HEALTHY stint on the soapbox was purely coincidental to this decision, although they do say great minds think alike.

Also, Gunner, we talked a couple of weeks back about Billy Ray Cyrus, and how he was a giant among men and all that. Anyway, yesterday, I was watching re-runs of America's Funniest Home Videos and guess who was on as a guest. Well, I pretty much already gave it away, but guess anyway. Paul Lynde??? No...Billy Ray Cyrus. I think the show was from like 1992. They were all about his current hit ACHY BREAKY HEART. I still sing that in the shower. He was pretty soft spoken but didn't seem none too bright and was dressed completly weird. As you well enough know he's from KY and is Ashley Judd's younger half-sister.

Boxed up all my business attire, including ties, shoes, socks and belts yesterday. Today I will box up the more casual stuff and on Saturday will mail it to myself in FL. My household goods are going to take 6 to 8 weeks to arrive from here. That's a long time to only have the clothes you could fit in a suitcase. So I bit the bullet. I imagine it'll be a tad expensive. I wish I had thought of that before, but I didn't. I'm the SHORT ATTENTION SPAN poster boy

I've got a friend. She's a girl. Her mom is one of them coal miners, and if it wasn't for the face smudged up and clothes all worn out from all that time in the mines, she could be rather attractive I suppose. I'm told (mostly by her) that she (mom) cleans up nicely, but I haven't got any firsthand knowledge of that. So I would say that this girl calls herself the Coal Miner's Daughter accurately enough . She has posted an original poem over on her site (Link in right hand column -->) if you want to go scope it out. She's fattening up a couple of iguanas for a summer BBQ, but be chairitable and don't judge her just on that.

It's payday so it's yay day. Yay! Now let me go spread the wealth to everybody what has their hand out again.

More later. Perhaps.

3 comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It is a bit more presentable now. I cleaned it up a bit.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Gun Trash said...

Yep, ol' Billy Ray. They're still down there at the city park waiting for a ride on his tour bus.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

Maybe he ain't forgot 'em. Maybe he's just slow.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home