Monday, June 13, 2005

Professional Dental Patient's musings

Musings and having a muse are different things. If they weren't I'd be better at this.

Dead Celebrity Quote:
I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch. -Gilda Radner (Bonus Question. Who was her husband? Answer later this post.)

Having no middle name takes up more ink than having one. My middle name is Edward. On official navy crap I put an E in the box for the middle name. Then I can move on because I am done. My wife has a first and last name, but not a middle name. On official stuff she has to write NMN. Her non-existant middle name takes 3 times as long to write. So you can imagine the wasted manhours there. As an uninteresting side note, when we bought our house they insisted on my wife having a middle name on the form and, for some unknown reason, NMN or "none" or leaving it blank was not an option. We literally made one up to get the gal moving forward. How crazy is that?

Some linked photos I was playing with yesterday and now forget what context most were going to be used in:

Sunburned -- -- Here's an icon for you, Gunner. I'm always on the lookout for something fitting. AGT Icon -- -- Shoot them -- -- I think I see my life through pretty clear eyes. This more or less Sums it up -- -- You have to wonder -- I had a hilarious lead in for this, too. But, as is my tendancy, I went to sleep and did a full mental reset. I think it was going to be a setup about crashing a car into a ditch and then some bizarre story about what happened, but, well that's all moot now. What I could.

I have to go straight to dental again this morning, so posts will be rather sparse today. Oh well, that's life on a volcanic island. Ben Stiller rocks!

Bonus Question answer: Gene Wilder

Travelin' Ed

2 comments:

Blogger Gun Trash said...

Geez, so many choices... decisions, decisions.

Gene Wilder? Wow, I thought I knew my trivia, but that one stumped me.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

Just one of them things I happened to know. But I live to share these things.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home