Sunday, June 26, 2005

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean.....

This is supposed to be fan mail ?? And from my own mother, we'll call her Mama X since I don't post real names here.

Want to leave you with 2 thoughts: 1) Get a life! 2) You don't seem to view your childhood quite like I do, but then you're my first effort, and I DID try two more times for improvement, but didn't see much so I quit. Dad and I have come to the conclusion that your imagination is better than your memory, but after all, you ARE his middle-aged son!

Travelin' Ed

2 comments:

Blogger Red Queen said...

Three cheers for Mama X!!!!! I love it and I have no doubt that she is right. I for one though appreciate your lack of "a life" whatever that means and your over abundant creative spirit- it has kept me enthralled for 28 years.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

You're too kind.

Enthralled is a pretty big word. Thanks for using it. Words are our friends here.

Nasus Rules!!!

Ed

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home