Saturday, July 30, 2005

Jackson County, Mississippi news

I lived in Pascagoula, MS twice. Moss Point is like 15 feet from Pascagoula. They might as well be one place. These are the fine folk I rubbed elbows with daily and was going to join upon my retirement, before the wife steered my happy butt on down to Florida. Besides the sun, fishing, and hurricanes, Coastal Mississippi offers many other activities that are fun for the whole family. That's the best intro I can muster. You just have to read it for yourself.

3 comments:

Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

How far back do you think he's going? I'd love to tell everyone I went Deer Hunting back in 1710!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Red Queen said...

1710 AI- thats before guns- would ya be using bow and arrows or just your bare hands??? Make sure you pack your arrowheads cause Cabelas wont be opened at that time of morning for sure.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

But he said 'bring own weapons' that must obviously mean the guns can travel too. Bring whatever weapon you want man, ain't no body gonna know what to think to stop you. - Jn

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home