Saturday, July 30, 2005

Pics and stories.


Hola mi peeps y peep wannabes. Coma esta? (Well, that removes any questions about if I can spell in Spanish. The answer is a resounding NOPE!)

I took some pictures of the things I've been telling you about and posted them below. They are of immense interest to me, meaning that you will...I mean, you'll probably...um... well, hopefully they will not bore you to tears. Bored is OK. Tears are not that manly.

We're headed up to Jacksonville tomorrow. I didn't pack my passport, as I won't be leaving the state. Not sure if the Homeland Absurdity Administration has checkpoints up at the state line welcome centers or not, as this is my first trip domestically in a while. But I'll have a report on your desk by Friday covering what I learn.

Peace, out
Travelin' Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home