Monday, December 06, 2004

This is what we do

There are 2 navy pics below that are real. All are 7th Fleet ships and I was out there either with them or on them, depending on which picture we are looking at.

Yeah buddy, it's what we do.We run around the ocean shooting guns and missiles. We are manly men... Arrrggghhh. We have names like Mitch and Buford and Stanley and Omar. We've got tattoos and bad attitudes and we all want to marry Sandra Bullock. She's hot.

If you are interested in seeing more navy photos open my profile and click the link to my home page. I have no home page, it's just a bunch of pictures on an MSN server.

You'll find no nudity there, but for a very good reason. I'm a 45 yo Aquarius, and although I love hot chocolate and long walks on the beach and shit, I'm a middle aged man with the middle aged spread. No one wants to see me naked. Especially me.

Peas, out.

Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home