Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Billy Bob Thorton in Pushing Tin

You may remember a little while back I waxed poetic on how well I liked John Prine. I even posted the lyrics to his song Onomonopia. Blah.Blah. Blah de blah blah.

Well last night since the cable was out we were watching some DVDs. First we watched...well, I've already forgotten what we watched first. But then we watched PUSHING TIN. It's about Long Island, NY air traffic controllers and stars Billy Bob, Angelina Jolie and John Cusack. I was watching the scene where Billy Bob was trout fishing in a stream in Colorado when I thought noticed something. So I backed it up and paused it and yes, there it was bigger than Dallas. He had on a John Prine ballcap.

I mean, how cool is that?

Oh yeah, the first movie we watched was Men In Black. I rememberize now.

Spaz, out.
Travelin' Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home