Monday, January 17, 2005

Long weekend...Reall-ll-ll-y long.

Friday night, thankfully after SECOND CHANCE FEAR FACTOR, the satellite that beams the TV to 15,000 of us in Japan & Korea quit transmitting. OH NO!!!!! I was OK on Saturday because that's Friday night in the states and not yet a big sports day. But the TV was still out on Sun. and Mon. (Sat & Sun stateside) and I missed 3 basketball games and all 4 NFL playoff games. I was mega-bummed and sulked. I was actually reduced to (estrogen alert!) cleaning out all of my closets and ironing all of my dress clothes. The lamest 3 day weekend of my life.

Had my cable modem fritzing on and off all weekend, too. Just assumed the problem was tied to the cable TV problem. Now I know it wasn't and I should have called and complained. I could still complain but the moment has passed. Now I'd really just be a whiner. That's why I didn't post all weekend. Well, that and the whole closet thing.

OK, I know I'm not 13 anymore, but X-RAY vision still holds an appeal for me. Just because I think I'd be hanging out at the beach more than I do now doesn't mean I wouldn't use my power predominately for good. Probably.


I was shopping in the commissary Thursday. I was talking to a friend of my friend's wife (I know....whatever) when something caught my eye. "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?", I asked.
Her reply? "Yes I am, I married the wrong man." Ha Ha, not a true story.

Monkey Boy Gallery
Monkey boy #1 Monkey boy #2 Monkey boy #3
Monkey boy #4 Monkey boy #5 Monkey boy #6
Monkey boy #7 Monkey boy #8 Monkey boy #9

Peels, out.
Travelin' Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home