Thursday, April 14, 2005

Hot Patootie, as soon as I get paid*

Well, sk likens herself to fire that I poked with a stick. Cool. I'm a lot like road kill what got poked with a stick. So what do we have in common? The stick, duh.

She sends:

Handle With Care, Blister in the Wild Thing-

Handle with Care- Traveling Wilburys
Blister In the Sun- Indigo Girls
Wild Thing- Steppenwolf

Mine are:

U can't touch this, Mrs. Robinson

U can't touch this- MC Hammer
Mrs. Robinson- Simon & Garfunkel

Puffy little shoes, the good life

Puffy little shoes- Presidents of the USA
The good life- Bruce Robison

I'm a man of constant tube snake boogie

I'm a man of constant sorrow- Soggy Mountian Boys
Tube snake boogie- ZZ Top

The fools we are as sharp dressed men

The fools we are as men- Ryan Adams
Sharp dressed man- ZZ Top

Let's go crazy, mama's got the know how

Let's go crazy- Prince
Mama's got the know how- Doug Kershaw

Getcha ya some plastic seat sweat

Getcha some- Toby Keith
Plastic seat sweat- Southern Culture on the Skids

Did I shave my legs for a sweet transvestite

Did I shave my legs for this- Deana Carter
Sweet Transvestite- Rocky Horror Picture Show

Dammit Janet, you're the boss

Dammit Janet- Rocky Horror Picture Show
You're the boss- Brian Setzer Orchestra

My kinda woman is big in Japan...As soon as I get paid

My kinda woman- Pirates of the Mississippi
Big in Japan- Tom Waits
As soon as I get paid- Keb Mo

Dang!, this is a lot of work. And folks, ol' sk has another one waiting in the wings. Anyway, c'mon. Add your own.

* Hot patootie- Rocky Horror & Soon as I get paid- Keb Mo


Travelin' Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home