Sunday, July 31, 2005

No post for you today. No soup, either.


Am traveling up to Jax today. I am just now packing (at 0500!) and really need to concentrate so I don't forget any important papers, any necessary forms, or any receipts I think I'll need for my travel claim. Sorry. But I did do an extra bonus post last night to kinda offset your profound sense of disappointment. I live to make you not disappointed. Really I do. But the planets align as they will and I can scarce hold 'em back.

I leave you with this thought: Who likes to sit and watch a good thunderstorm more than me?

Motorheading, out
Travelin' Ed

3 comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I would say me sept I dont sit in them, I dance in them. It's more tingly that way. -Jn

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thuderstorms on Washington's coasts are pretty darn neat! We're not talking hurricanes...just a wild time on the ocean and up in the sky.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in
your article seem to be running off the screen in Opera.

I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.

The design look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon.
Cheers

Here is my homepage ... Read Full Article

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home