Sunday, November 20, 2005

30 Wasps kicking 30,000 Bee-hinds


Been cruising the intrnet's backroads again. There is some strange stuff out there. These things caught my eye. I like to say that the opinions here do not necessarily reflect those of the management, but who am I kidding?

Here is about an interesting 4 minutes of your life: Wasps massacre bees.

Girls in meat hats and a giant lizard: Japanese Game (?) Show

Chinese dudes doing karaoke: BSB song

Live life on the edge. My foray into online Rock, Paper, Scissors (Thanks, Gunner) :
Results so far
You have won 5, lost 3, and tied 2 games
Statistics for 10 games


Random quotes:

"We squish each other's goodness all day." -- Melanie
"I wanna be her, then I could do myself." -- Adelaide, in reference to Angelina Jolie
"Whenever 'A' attempts by law to impose his moral standards upon 'B', 'A' is most likely a scoundrel." -- H.L. Mencken
"If ya got more feelings to express, get in the kitchen and put it in a bundt cake." -- Cotton Hill
"If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am right now." -- Clark Griswold

2 comments:

Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

I recently went Drive By Blogging. What was most memorable was the Spam Blogs for Sex Personals. Where does it ever end?

5:50 PM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

Thanks. I'll mosey on over there. And, hi back.

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home