Sunday, October 05, 2008

Libre Crezca Fecundo (Grow Free and Fertile)


I will be out of the country next week. I am not taking my computer with me. I may blog from the company computer, and I may not.
I leave mine behind because my computer can be seized at the border when I return to the good ol' US of A. I don't have to be suspected of anything, and they don't need any probable cause, which I think is ridiculous. Obviously, I am against that and see it as more evidence that this administration sees the constitution and an impediment and not a guiding principle.
I did not blog this weekend because I am no plumber. If I had been, it might not have taken me as long as it did to make what I am sure will turn out to be temporary repairs to my hot water line, my sprinklers, and the line from my pump to my house. It is a long, wet story. Suffice to say though, I was unable to blog. Catch ya week after next.
Surely if I just tighten this a little....out,
Ramblin' Ed

3 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plumbing sucks a big one, that's why the real plumbers can get away with asking for so much money. Electric, framing, flooring, concrete work, & roofing I'm game, but plumbing... did I mention plumbing sucks a big one (as far as DIYer work).

8:55 PM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

Well, I am not a handy-man in any sense of the word. I always joke that all my toolbox has in it is a yedllow pages and a master card. Any repair I attempt tends to include the phrases "Hmmm....that's interesting" and "collateral damage".

6:56 AM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

Take your computer at the border...That's the man for ya. I do OK at PVC, schedule 40 is cool. I'm an OK at soldering. But threading? Not my bag.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home