Friday, December 10, 2004

A goth chick's blog

You know, you just can't find any good Donnie & Marie on the LimeWire P2P. Don't know why, since you can type in "Fudge Packing Midget Ballerinas" and get 6 mpeg shorts, 2 full length movies and a music video. AND BE SHARING THE DOWNLOAD WITH ANOTHER USER!! I'm not at liberty to divulge how I know this.

A good past time I have found, and I actually found listed on some goth chick's blog so I know I'm not alone, is punching in random words into google image search. I can literally kill hours doing that and I find some of the coolest stuff. And you NEVER know what will pop up. It's a most surreal pasttime sometimes.

Today I started burning off my backlog of downloaded mp3's. Got 4 CD's finished before I decided to take a ride down through Zushi to Hayama and on in to Yokosuka. I need a few things at the store and it's a bright sunny day, perfect for a leisurely drive*. Will take these new CDs with me.
I burned:
Kid Rock. My hero. What a fricking redneck. We'd be fishing buddies in another life and time.
Big & Rich with Blue Oyster Cult filler. What can I say? I'm an over the top kinda guy.
Charlie Daniels Band. Again, what can I say? He's a legend, he's a god.
Hank, Jr., Mountian, and the Classics IV to round things out and clear out a "pieces parts" folder. Not intentionally ecclectic. I mean, are you ever gonna download enough John Denver, Classics IV and Ugly Kid Joe to fill an individual CD for each? Nope, not gonna happen. So you put 'em all together and hope for the best.

* I own a Nissan Laurel Medalist. Look it up on the internet. It's a real nice car.

I've had 82 hits in 4 days. I think pretty good. Of course 2 hits each day are my own when I log in at home then again at work. Oh well, tis a labor of love.

Pies, out.
Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home