Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Our Brothers in (Baby) Blue and my astounding brain wattage

Just after I married her, I taught my Thai wife 2 things in the guise of Americana. I taught her to turn her head and spit on the ground in disgust at the mere utterance of the word "yankee" and I taught her to assume that anyone wearing Air Force Blue was gay. Homosexual. A pillow biter.

Now, I will admit that in the following post I stopped far short of mentioning that this bomb was never actually tested. In fact, I only posted the parts what made me chuckle, chortle and snort. But the truth is stranger than sweet, warm friction and I did not make any of this up.

I did not do exhaustive research on the validity of this story so I don't have the positive certainty that this is not satire. I did, however, skim over most of the high points before deciding to post it. So at the very least it's as trustworthy as anything you might find on the CBS Evening News (with Dan Blather). Follow the link gayairforcesex to read the original news release in it's entirety. Here, presented in AF Blue, is a truely strange tale:

The Pentagon briefly looked into making a weapon that would render enemy troops sexually attracted to one another, according to an official document uncovered by a watchdog group that monitors research into biological and chemical weapons.


The proposed aphrodisiac was part of a weapons development plan circulated in 1994 at the U.S. Air Force Wright Laboratory in Dayton, Ohio. An outline of the plan was discovered by the Sunshine Project and posted on its Web site.

The six-year plan included development of several "non-lethal" chemical weapons, including one that would inflict "severe and lasting halitosis" in enemy combatants and a "sting me/attack me" chemical that would cause bees to become more aggressive.

The aphrodisiac chemical would be designed to make enemy soldiers sexually irresistible to each other. The resulting widespread homosexual behavior, the proposal suggests, would cause a "distasteful but completely non-lethal blow" to morale.

NEW Topic of (Dis)Interest:

Just for grins I took another IQ test. I'm not insecure, I'm inquisitive. Or at least that's the story I'm sticking to.

Anyway, it was just as I had suspected. I am getting noticeably smarter. I have gone from a 126 IQ to a 135. "Holy crap!", as Frank Barone would say, "I'm a freakin' genius".

I posted this statement earlier, but rather than post it disappeared. So now I only have the e-mail confirming I'm "gifted", but not the more gaudy and ultimately more pleasingly postable screenshot I used previously. C'est la vie...you'can't always get what you want....Que sera, sera....bye bye Miss American Pie...ooops, Im wandering again.

Your score is 135.
William, you are an Insightful Linguist.This means you have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual talents of an artist. You also have a creative and expressive mind. (It is all so very, VERY true)

Piece (of my very large mind), out.
Travelin" Ed






0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home