Friday, April 22, 2005

Drive By Blogging

Hola, compadres. This is some stuff I found that made me smile as I was checking out other people's blogs. Don't try to make any sense of it or see a pattern. Just "NEXT BLOG" stuff. I will try to credit each blog I stole from so they don't get too mad if the ever see this. My favorite is at the end. In green. Green for good.

My inner child is 4 years old. And he needs a nap. - Travelin' Ed

kirsten*
I'm a blond, brown-eyed girl who loves the Lord with all of her heart.
- Kirsten, you blog therefore you bore. I'm sure she's a nice girl, but what I posted here is all she's had to say. And it was all pink.

doofusdan
expect boredom
- Heck, I should have thought of this!

Mally McNally
Location:United States
A 22 year old who is extremely intimidating.
- I gave this dude full credit because a) he is extremely intimidating (or so says he), and b) He posted my favorite snippet so should get credit for his work.

I stole both of these from him. I liked his sense of humor. So, thanks Mally.
Runner up:
Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word itself. MANKIND. Basically, it's made up of two separate words mank and ind. What do these words mean? It's a mystery and that's why so is mankind. - Deep Thoughts, Jack Handy

Best of show: You can't leave footprints in the sands of time if you're sitting on your butt. And who wants to leave buttprints in the sands of time?

Travelin' Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home