Friday, May 20, 2005

Final Jeopardy answer is: Stockard Channing

Bing Bing....Why is she the first name displayed in the WEST WING opening credits, Alex? Good question, smart dude, because she plays a relatively small part in the show.

Now that TV has so many channels and everything has gone digital, why can't we have a machine that will record 2 or more incoming channels. Second question, if there is such a critter, and I'm talking consumer electronics here, how come I don't know about it?

Check out the presidential platform Victoria Woodhull ran on in the 19th century. It was pretty radical.

Cowboy Troy has an album out. I just saw him on Leno. Big & Rich were backing him. I like them. The song was I PLAYED CHICKEN WITH A TRAIN.

Two questions.
1. Did any of you besides me watch any of the show AMISH IN THE CITY? I caught 2 episodes in Colorado and 2 in San Diego. I thought it was OK.
2. Am I a bad guy if I thought some of them Amish chicks were hot? (Get thee into a Wicked Weasel, I say)

Quote of the day: I don't know how to shave a llama. -- Ellen DeGeneres

ESPN has a deal with Army Football. It looks like this year all their losses will be televised.

Maybe I'm cynical or apathetic. But I just don't get worked up over too much stuff. Oh, I may make a passing comment, but I seldom feel downright passionate. I should feel bad about that I suppose, but I don't really care.

Pipe Dragger. Dude, I've been enjoying the jokes. Especially the one about the blonde and the jigsaw puzzle.

I don't usually agree with Al Jazeera, but they're right. Sadaam in his cell in his underwear, obviously just going to bed or just getting up, is NOT NEWS. And for all of you Arabs or Muslims or whoever it is getting all agitated...get a life. Aren't you also in your drawers just prior to going to bed and just after getting up?? Well, aren't you? This whole professional victim schtick is wearing a bit thin.

That's my take on it for today.

Travelin' Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home