Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Household Rock

This a lot like Schoolhouse Rock, but a lot shorter and with more important life lessons to get across. The ideas come from real life. That's why they're so important.**

Boy and girls, we tend to get dirty
so learn this smart lesson for sure
keep the curtian inside of the shower
or you'll flood out the doggone floor


I use the term "Junior Power Ranger" a lot when I'm talking to people. For example, "Well, Junior Power Ranger, do you about have that lesson guide prepared?" Am I the only one using that phrase? Maybe. All I know is nobody really cared for what I used to say, "Beeyatch".

I only got two girls that read this blog. I almost said three girls, but AI is off on drill and can't defend hisself. My question, should you a) deign to answer and, b) have seen the movie, is this: Was Hitch a good movie or not? All the guys I talked to yesterday really liked it, but the few girls present thought it wasn't any good at all. This is an informal poll. This is in no way, however, any type of pole. Just want to be clear.


**We were unable to do this to the tune of "Conjunction Junction, What's Your Function" because I couldn't remember how it goes.

Travelin' Ed

8 comments:

Blogger Gun Trash said...

Yes, you are the only one using that phrase that I know of. Here in Eastern KY we tend to talk like "Yo' dog, you tripping to the copping zone in that hoopdee? It's the ball!"

7:24 PM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

What the hell ????? I understood the "yo" part.

Clueless Ed

7:57 PM  
Blogger Gun Trash said...

"My friend, are you going to the market in your Crown Victoria? That should be a nice drive."

9:07 PM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

Wow. OK, I bow to you, the master of happening lingo.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Gun Trash said...

Well, to be honest, I had some help.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Gun Trash said...

And yes, I'm Googling again. Even tho' I suspect the company is staffed with leftist, commie, meth-head gun grabbers intent on destroying the free world as we know it - they've got a damned good search engine.

I can't help myself, it's Google or nothing

I'm so ashamed.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

Well, well, well. And there I was thinking you were a modern day Huggy Bear.

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AGT,

You're right. Everything you said about Google. It all goes without further explanation when you realize they are based in the San Francisco Bay area.

Pipedragger

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home