Thursday, June 30, 2005

I'm melll-tinggggg....


Oh no! Heck no. Talk to the hand sister. I wish to register utter disbelief, if I may.

My icon is not there today. I hope the disapperance is temporary. Unfortunately, I have a sneaky suspiscion that the website with my photo on it poofed out of existence today.

Shame. I really, really liked that icon. It was perfect for me, in an Aqualung kind of way. "Aqualung my friend/don't you fade away I'm easy/you poor old sod/you see it's only me".

Will give it a little time to return and, if not, if I'm stymied, if I meet resistance at every turn, if any of these things happen, I'll go find a new one. I will reinvent myself. I'll reinvent myself as a lovable looser (which is how a loser spells loser).

Travelin' Ed

2 comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am very much a fan of that song. I have no desire to explain why because I happen to lack the ability to do so. I get asked to defend my musical tastes and listening patters frequently. I have a habit of making my friends naseous and they are forced to deal with it anyways. Some people just cant handle rock n roll. -Jn

10:15 PM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

Do what I do.

When they ask you to defend your musical tastes say, "OK, but first you defend those God-awful shoes (pants, shirt, toddler, etc.)." You will usually win with firing another shot.

More good life advice from Travelin' Ed. You're welcome.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home