Saturday, July 02, 2005

A kitchen & a digital camera

I told y'all some months back about dinosaur egg oatmeal. Well, these were my last packs and I don't know if it's still available. So I grabbed the trusty Canon (no prob, she kinda likes it rough) and took her to the kitchen to capture this riviting photojournal for posterity.

It's the strangeness of the food that makes the man. Or so they say (and by "they" I mean me).

Travelin' Ed



What have we here? Oatmeal and dinosaur eggs? How positively odd.
Travelin' Ed cares about YOU

3 comments:

Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

That was a rivetting documentary Ed.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

I don't know whether you jest or not,AI, but hey...who else will give you this kind of stuff. And imagne the work it took to photograph each stage of breakfast.
Ed

1:01 PM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

I know PBS wouldn't. Only on Travlin' Ed...

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home