Saturday, July 02, 2005

Ikego Thai Mafia Local #33

Not much posting today. Probably. I said that yesterday and posted like 6 times. Anyway, the local Thai Mafia is having a picnic/BBQ today. Not that they're going to be into illegalities and gangland slayings, that's just what we call it when all the Thai wives gather in one place. There is also a bunch of Filipina and Russian wives and we call their gatherings the Mafia also. Just like we used to start at one end of Long Beach, CA and work our way home, one girlie bar at a time. We called that the Ho Chi Minh trail. Probably would have been more accurately called the "Hootchie, Man" trail, but I didn't develop this quick wit until my dashing good looks started fading. My point is, with me and my chums, everything has to have a name. Anyway, back t the BBQ. I'll see if I can't get some pictures and post them.


Did I really say chums ????

Travelin' Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home