Sunday, September 24, 2006

And then all will be right with the world


Last "update", hopefully. Soon I should be back on some kind of schedule.

This week is my last week of school. I graduate on the 30th. I am back up to an A average and, were it in my nature, could coast from here. That pressure will be off and that time each day will be returned to me.

I got word that I'm in the top two candidates for the trainer job and that my presentation killed. Good. I put a lot of work into getting that right. I think what will push me over the top is my experience internationally. Apparently my experience there will be a plus. Oh, and most of the office is prior navy. Yep, here in an Air Force town. So, well, you know... that shouldn't matter, but it does.

Spent last night on St. Pete Beach with my wife, my friend from Erie and my friend from Carnegie. The ladies were all drinking mai tais but I just sipped a Corona (in a CAN!! What's up with that?) because I had to drive home. The weather was nice and the band was pretty decent in a rough edged, road house sort of way. It was enjoyable.

Things are falling into place and I mostly thank my hound, Bella. Why? Because I have always heard that if you live right and work hard you will succeed because it is all part of dog's plan.

Meantime there's this week and three assignments to get through. So, that is what I will do. See you soon.

When in doubt, scream and shout, out
Ramblin' Ed

1 comments:

Blogger Gun Trash said...

Cool, sounds good and it's true that the color of the uniform worn in the past shouldn't matter, but it does, you're right.

Probably pays a lot better, eh?

Plus no more sweaty thighs.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home