Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't

Have not forgotten y'all. I am pretty overwhelmed right now.

Wife passed citizenship test today and gets sworn in next Wednesday.

Found out that I am to be in New Jersey working, despite the fact I didn't get the word. No, I'm not just flexible... I'm downright fluid.

Put the wife in the hospital tonight. Surgery to ensue.

It's not the weight of the world on my shoulders, but definately the weight of the immediate vicinity.

Tales and good pics are being held in abeyance. You'll see them soon.
If you skip the DBT video, no problem (ya heathen). But you owe yourself the Kosovo vid.
Work your fingers to the bone - whadda ya get? ( Whoo-whoo ) Boney Fingers, out
Ramblin' Ed




1 comments:

Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

Congratulations to Ms. Nong and I hope she is doing well. I've occupied mysef lateley too.

That Kosovo video...When I was being Mobilized nearly three years ago to the day, when ever we got into a classroom, nearly every Instructor would show that video. Strangely enough of me, I never paid attention to all of the words until I just now watched it.

I've sat out both a DBT and a Jason Isbell show so far this year...Jason has a new one out.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home