Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Back in Bangkok

Wow. Long ride from Chang Mai back to Bangkok. Guess going up seemed shorter because I was asleep for most of it. Glad to be back.

Thank you and a big shout out to the good Debbie Ratajak and Rebecca-beck-beck for their concern that I could have been washed out to sea. The e-mails made me smile and I was happy to rerport that all was just fine.

Concerning what to call peeps from Idaho. I had a thought on the long ass drive home. How about Idahosers?

My last night in Chang Mai I went to a British pub and had Bangers and Mash. I've had better actually, but sure like how it sounds when you order....Bangers and mash, luv.

That's also why, in Japan, I always order Ashai beer. It sounds cool to order. Bieru Ah-SIGH-hee, kudo sai.

I'm sure there's more, but it's escaping me at the moment. That and the rooftop pool beckons. Later daze.

Pies, out.
Travelin' Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home