Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Thanks skwiter

Hey...somebody checks my page somewhat regularly. I am impressed. Thanks sk. Do not sweat the replys for now. When I get home to true high speed internet...which is advertised in these cafes but I have a different idea of high speed apparently...I will work on and/or tweak that aspect. Then I'll let you know, in code of course for we are mysterious folk, that it is time for you to try again. Secret Squirrel, out.

Went to a wat (temple) today where I gazed upon the mummified body of a monk, was blessed by another, non-mummified monk who sprinkled me with special water from a special whisk broomish device (and the good monk confided to me that I was a "good boy"). It was cool. I got pictures you'll see later. Didn't bring my laptop along this trip.

After, we went to a hot springs to have a refreshing, flesh scalding dip. It was nice, in an excruciating, hellish sort of way. No, actually, after being really hot initially, it felt pretty good.

Now we're back in Chang Mai at the night bazaar. I'm ready to go back to Bangkok and on over to the beach a couple of days.

I fear I cannot relate to 20 degree weather, nor to the desire to dwell there. PA can be rough this time of year. But wait till you're a true blue, dyed in the wool Idahoian (?), Idahite? What, exactly do you call someone from Idaho?

Peet, out.
Travelin' Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home