Saturday, December 18, 2004

Intermittent Posts next 20 days

There will be intermittent posts, if any at all, until Jan 8th or 9th.

We are flying to Bangkok tomorrow to visit family and friends and get a little beach time in down in Rayong. Hoping I can get back to Koh Chang too, but I think it'll be a stretch.

Nong has to get passport renewed and biometric fingerprints towards her US citizenship papers so we need to be able to get back to the city fequently. Oh well, can't always be just fun n' games. But while Pattaya and Rayong are little more than an hour drive away, Koh Chang is a long bus and ferry trip.

Usually in BKK and the beach towns I can stay connected. The hardware is there but sometimes my "want to" factor is a bit low. The one extra activity we have planned this time is a road trip with Massom & Papa up to Chang Mai. We will meander by car (hence me calling it a road trip) and stop at little places all along the way. Not sure how long or how often I'll have a chance at the internet over that few days.

Anyway, my intention is to post at least a few times so check in. If not, see you on the 8th of Jan.

Pete's out,
Travelin' Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home