Thursday, December 16, 2004

I seem to be listing

10 Shows I really love(d)

10. Cheers
9. The man from U.N.C.L.E.
8. Fear Factor
7. Junkyard Wars
6. The Late Show With David Letterman
5. Friends
4. Moonlighting
3. Ally McBeal
2. Survivor
1. The Simpsons !!!

9 Places I really like

9. Hong Kong, China
8. Bangkok, Thailand
7. Mississippi, USA
6. Tampa, Florida
5. Nagasaki, Japan
4. Koh Chang, Thailand
3. San Juan, Puerto Rico
2. Rural North Carolina, USA
1. New Orleans, Planet Looziana !!!

8 Things that SUCK

8. Pop-up / Pop-under ads
7. The car not starting in the morning
6. Reeling a fish up to the boat and watching him flip free
5. A phone call during a good TV show
4. The way my beloved New Orleans Saints are playing
3. A virus that you can't remove without re-formatting the HDD
2. Holes in your socks in public
1. Being cold !!!

7 Things that are cool

7. Finding money on the ground
6. Running into an old friend far away from home
5. Listening to people who have never taken a flight longer than 4 hours drone on about fatigue.
4. Herds of Japanese schoolgirls at the train station
3. Discovering the band DRIVE BY TRUCKERS
2. My friend Dale's photography
1. Leisurely drive across the state on 2 lane roads, fishing at every spot you come across

6 Foods I love

6. Pizza
5. Thai Cashew Chicken
4. Spicy Curry and rice
3. Lumpia
2. Mufalettas
1. Hot Links !!!

5 Things I wonder about

5. What if I'm not very smart?
4. If I had a kid would he drive me crazy?
3. Why don't I play the guitar?
2. What would it be like to travel if money and time were no object?
1. What's a dog really thinking when he gets excited when you return?

4 Traits of a good friend

4. Doing nothing is always a viable option for the day
3. Even if you don't see each other but every few years, it's OK
2. Knows you're gonna get pissy sometimes. That's just how you are.
1. Will help you if you need it without keeping a score.

3 Places I still want to go

3. Italy
2. Holland
1. India

2 Biggest regrets

2. Misjudging the importance of a good education
1. Not spending more time with my grandparents before they were all gone.

1 Biggest eye-opening realization

The rest of the world doesn't do things differently than America, but rather America does things differently than the rest of the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home