Friday, December 31, 2004

Titled not as it wanders mightily

Thanks to all who e-mailed their concerns for mine and Nong's safety. We are quite well and as fiesty as ever, whether that's good or it's bad.

I need all of my loyal fellow travellers, which is of course me, sk, pipedragger in CA maybe one other (although the one other is likely an optomistic stretch) to help with my new song. I've been working it a little as I ride the BTS. Anyway, working title is A GHOST OF A CHANCE OR THE CHANTS OF A GOAT? Help me finish it before Sting "appropriates" it.

Now, sk, a little karma for you. You are moving from Penn. (PA) to Idaho (ID). I know you will find true peace and happiness there. The karma part? Well, PA + ID = PAID...as in already paid your dues. Enjoy, mole frair.

Gonna wander on down to Sukhumvit tonight to see what's shakin' on a New Years eve.

Peace (chest thump, chest thump, v fingers), out
Travelin' Ed

4 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me? I could not write a song, nor poetry, even with a gun to my head.... you really want to sing about ghosts of chanting goats???

But maybe the top ten best modes of travel....

Pipedragger

3:53 PM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

Pipedragger.

I said you could help. No gun. Wouldn't be sporting.

Travelin' Ed

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading your posts.

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I am interested in hearing from others

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home