Saturday, April 09, 2005

D fly hing travel in Ed's

Well I know you've all heard of the magic Kingdom. Here's magic in the Kingdom (of Thailand). This was at the giant wat on top of the mountian in Chang Mai. Learning this really saved on taxi fare the rest of the trip. Go on..I know you're jealous.

Went to two parties and a hoedown yesterday/last night. That completes my social calendar for the rest of the year. And part of next year, too. I'm not real big on rubbing elbows. Unless it's going to lead eventually to, well you know...do I have to spell it out? OK, unless it will lead eventually to free pizza. There. Are you happy? I said it.

Anybody still remember Red Skelton? Just wondering. My mind is on it's own little bus ride and I'm just looking out the window. Red was at the last bus stop. What can I say?

I think the wittiest dialog on TV comes courtesy of The Simpsons. That is just my opinion and, like everything else about me except my sense of self worth, it is humble.

I can sleep. I don't know, it's some kind of gift. Don't necessarily sleep very long though. Yeah, I know. Today seems to be my day for confessing things. Let's see where we go next (I am definately just winging my way through this).

I think it's time for a new 10's list. But it takes 55 original bullet items to complete one. Although,truth be told, I do seem to have an affliction that causes my list to go something like 10...9...7. That saves me a bit of skull sweat, but then again I also come off as some kind of (fingers to the forhead,y'all) loser.

I also want to do funny crap. I know, it's a dream for us all. But I want it to be interactive between you guys/y'all/y'ins and me, like we used to do on the Rant Morgan site before it stagnated into nothingness. It works like this. I, being the creative genius, or "brains", behind all this would provide the premise and a sample to start you off. Then you guys would comment in your ideas and hilarious entries and we'd all have super fun. More fun than a week at Neverland. And by the way, I was young and impressionable but I never shared any wine. I was just there to pet the monkey. Oh yeah, back to the funny crap idea. Here's my first attempt: Song Title Spoofs. For instance, I came up with Elton John's DON'T LET YOUR SON GO DOWN ON ME and Tom long ago spoofed Gary Numan's HERE IN MY COW. I know you have some too, so come off 'em and share with the group. It's your Assignment America as the living god Bob Saget would say.

I'm done. Coffe cup empty. Must forage for more.

Coffee, out
Travelin' Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home