Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Crapola. Pure crapola.

Whoo-hoo. Last night was rockin'. Watched American Idol, America's Next Top Model and LOST. Then went to bed at 10 PM. Looks like I'm sailing right past middle aged and straight into way too old. Well, there was that bowl of ice cream.

Bought a Pontiac G6 yesterday. Took the wife with me and we ordered a 2006 with our preferred options. Will pick it up in Orlando the week after I get back. Yeah, stylin'.

Am driving the Commanding Officer (visiting from Virginia) up to Tokyo Narita Airport today at lunchtime. There goes the rest of the day. Got the wife coming down to ride with us and I figure we'll stop at a resturant on the way home. Might as well not be a total waste. He's a nice enough guy, I suppose, we just don't run in the same circles or breathe the same air.

The wife is Thai. (One of my favorite photos of her) I haven't told her yet but I think she suspects anyway. I think she noticed all her family was Thai and that they almost all lived in Thailand. But still, I'm just going to wait until she brings it up. The Japanese would say Thai-jin, but that in not germane to this discussion whatsoever. What I wanted to tell you is that she makes some real fine spaghetti sauce. Don't know why or how, but she does. And the meatballs she makes are to die for. Not sure exactly what spices she uses, but they are so-o-o flavorful.... in a real understated way. No single flavor or spice jumps out at you, it's just that the overall mmmmmm factor is very high. Come to Brandon and I'll show you. Look me up, I'll be in the book.

The weather warmed up to the mid-70s, the cherry trees are in full bloom and every day is a delight. Spring is so beautiful, it doesn't really matter where you are. Within reason. I'm sure Sub-saharan Arfica looks pretty much the same year round. Bleak with scattered patches of desolation.

Fleet Reserve counter sits at 176 & a WU. 'Sallright.

Nothing to blog on and on about. The highlight of this post is going to be the RaWo-Matic, I can tell. So why prolong the wait. Here, without further achoo! (I have a cold), the RaWo-Matic word o' the day.

Conte, out
Travelin' Ed



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home