Saturday, April 16, 2005

Dazed and confused...and dazed....and confused...

I got this from a person who I thought was a pretty good friend. It really took me by suprise because it seemed so angry. And it came right out of the blue. I was shocked. Shocked, I tell ya. It seems he took offense at my Countdown to Fleet Reserve counter. Now I know he has ties to an organization that is a lot like the military, namely the Army, but still, he should understand the sentiment, not spit venom. So, before we go any further, perhaps you shold see the post for yourself:
I don't mean to be rude, but, what the world needs now is new words of wisdom like la la la la la...what the world needs now is a new folk singer like I need a hole in my head.
BTW, God gave you life, so get out of mine, and take your sorry ass back to Florida!(165&WU?)You bring us down.
Don't take it personaly Ed, we can talk it out over a cup of Joe and you can look deep in my eyes like a super model.
See? It was strong. AND THE SUCKER CALLED ME A SUPERMODEL! That's mighty low.

OK, so I write him and ask WTFO? The O, for those of you wondering, is for "over", like you'd say at the end of a radio transmission. Next day he responds.

Seems he had quoted some lyrics in an earlier post and I chided him that they were too easy. So homeboy sends me other lyrics from other songs I've never heard of and references them to the various parts of my blog...without, by the way, saying something like, "Oh yeah, well figure what songs these are from..." or something to give me an idea* of what he was doing. That's cool. Seems he got me good and I can laugh ** about it. Just wish it was as easy to call off the hit I took out, but you know how hard crack addicts are to control. C'est la vie.

* The cop in Ohio pulled Travelin' Ed over for being a little heavy on the accelerator. He come trudging up to the window and looked me over long and slow. Then he said, "Got any ID, boy?" "Idea 'bout whut?", I responded.

**Travelin' Ed's tips to improve your life. #73: If you can't laugh at yourself, laugh at others.

Slammin', out
Travelin' Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home