Friday, June 10, 2005

dot comma dot point dot (aka .,...)

Just noticed that dots and points look about the same. Commas stand out.

Waiting for Letterman to come on. Leno is on now. AFN shows them sequentially and not simutaneously. (I really like s-words) I like getting them first thing in the morning like this. Dave goes good with coffee.

Actually, we get the shows in the mornings 'cause it's night in Germany. See, I watch AFN Atlantic in the mornings to get the late night stuff in the early morning. Otherwise, if I watched it on AFN Pacific, it would be Leno 2230-2330 and Letterman 2330-0030. That's kinda late for me.

Did I mention yesterday that rainy season had started? Well, nothing's changed. At least it's warm, so I can still enjoy the cigar porch.

Watched the MTV movie awards last night. Napoleon Dynamite cleaned up. I have that movie and, like satin boxer shorts, it's cool. Quirky, but really sweet. And suprisingly light on the cursing, violence and sex. Anyway, I'm guessing most of you might not really enjoy it (just guessin', no angry letters please. You're right, girlfriend, I don't really know you that well.) but I am pretty certain that pipedragger and sk would. Rent it don't buy it. I might be wrong about you liking it. Vote For Pedro, out.

OK, well if I don't get back to this today at least I got something posted. Oh, and as you may have surmised, never got nothing written yesterday. No three-peat for me. Well, actually that's not entirely true. I got a really good one written (Sample line: I tend to view life as just words to another song.) but I had a lot of trouble with meter. When it said what I wanted it was awkward to read. When I pared it down and got it to flow it didn't say what I wanted. Aaarrrggggggghh! Curse this demented creative genius! Or at least Curse this creative above averageness. Or something.

Travelin' Ed

4 comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Tina come get some ham!!!

And I feel for yah on the creative genious bit. If I was shakespeare I could make up my owns words so things worked my way but most people frown on that nowadays.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

Thanks for trying to comfort me. It was working til I noticed that little word "for".

I'll get back to work on it next week. Weekends are too busy with mandatory wife worship to get any real writing done.

Anyway, Tina just left here. She said to give me her ham because she's gone...gone...um, what's them folks that quit eating meat? Oh yeah, she's a virginian.

Ed

4:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I coulda said I feel yah but somehow that kinda sounded wrong. -Jn

10:10 PM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

Perzactly.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home