Monday, July 04, 2005

Pardon my construction

Been working on a post all day. Dang navy keeps making me stop and do navy stuff. And my temp crown started coming off so I had to stop again to go get that took care of at the dentist. And a haircut. Don't forget that.

So I tell you all that to tell you this. Since the post in progress is pretty long and rambling and has still got a ways to go before being finished, I will keep it in draft form and get it finished/posted by tomorrow morning (Tues evening your time). Fair enough?

Amharic, out
Travelin' Ed

5 comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sad and I am all bored and insomniacic and i have nothing to read. -Jn

11:21 PM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

Do what I'd do.
Ed

1:22 AM  
Blogger Gun Trash said...

Take pictures of your food?

5:05 AM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

It's more like imortalizing my food, and no. But thanks for playing.

Enjoy your putt? Sounds like the perfect thing for a warm, sunny weekend. (Did you flash your tits to any wild eyed truckers?)

Ed

7:39 AM  
Blogger Gun Trash said...

No, darnit.. the truckers must have had the holiday off and me with my new tank top on.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home