Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Whoa, Nellie! The elephant wants WHAT??


OK, I'll get to work on those improvs. Murf... you know I like to keep this clean. My mom reads my blog and she only lives two doors away. While I do believe she is mistaken, I do not want to test whether or not I am or am not too big to still be put over her knee. The elephant and his "condition" may or may not make the cut. Gunner, first off I'll have to figure out who the heck that Dorothy girl is. Hopefully the one with the dog, Toto. Then I'll knock something out. And Janie, I'm on it.

Those aren't real easy ones at first blush. Stay tuned.

Ramblin' Ed

2 comments:

Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

Yeah, it does sound kind of weasely. But I'm doing Janie's and Gunner's. As the great one, Meatloaf, used to say, "...Don't be sad, 'cause two out of three ain't bad."

10:33 PM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

I think you need to examine inwardly. First "erections" and now you getting "shafted". Is that all you think about??

Try something like this: Peach cobbler, a scene from DELIVERANCE and a gingham dress.

See? Easy.

Anyway, Murf, in all seriousness, it is not what you requested that I want to keep family oriented. It is what I'm afraid I might write as a response that has me nervous. So, and I know that this is a "guy cliche" but, it's not you. Really, it's me.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home