Sunday, February 13, 2005

Pardon me sir, but you're listing again

10 real blog names...Just keep clicking "NEXT BLOG" and you'll see. Yeah, you will see.

10. fatwhitegeisha
9. Diary of a Plutocrat (A selection of musings and letters to my disolute son)
8. Cereal Serial (My name is Jay and I am the foremost authority on mixing breakfast cereals)
7. The Inflatable Peacock of Doom
6. Pink Confessions (by a dude named trey wesley-velmont)
5. The dude with no hat!
4. mollyblogger (Bridget Jones ain't got nothing on me...)
3. mö'cüz-türkcə mö'cüz şəbistərli (çöstərli) (Uh....whatever)
2. Speaking Bullets
1. them chickens is ash and i'm lotion

The first 8 disks in the CD wallet I keep at work (All are home mix discs)

8. Hank Williams III & Fred Eaglesmith
7. Toby Keith
6. Pink Floyd
5. David Allan Coe #1
4. Fred Eaglesmith & Drive By Truckers
3. Hank Williams, Jr #1
2. Kid Rock #2
1. Ryan Adams #1

6 Things that could stand changing

6. How much it costs to take a taxi
5. The whole insurance con game. You know, "Give us money every month with out fail. If, after 13 years and the untold thousands of dollars you have given us, you are repaid any amount of that money (no matter how small of an amount) we will have to raise your rates to punish you." Yes sir, I'm sure it is all my fault. Bastards!
4. The internet. It should be completely free. Completely anonymous. Germ & virus free.
3. US law. Common sense should be required in all aspects of our public life and judicial system.
2. We should all get as much vacation as Europeans do. Then we could travel more. Then we might know something about something more than just what we see on TV. Well, wait. That might be wishful thinking. See #1 below.
1. Europeans, and they know who they are (Hint: You 2 French guys at Jomtien Beach and the German lady at Koh Chang), should be required to either a) get a clue or, b) shut the hell up and get out of my face. I don't actually make U.S. foreign policy. I'm not even consulted.

4 words randomly pulled from Meriam Webster's Collegiate Dictionary (yes random. Open book. Stick finger on the page. Read the word. It's how you learn new stuff)

4. double genitive
3. hoarding
2. obstinacy
1. sloganeer

2 Things I learned to do today (Neccessity...schmeccessity. I was on a mission.)

2. If your blog does not include a "Links" section, here is the code that you can copy and paste to create one.
1. The "a href" stuff must be enclosed in these kind of brackets <>. That lets the computer know you're entering HTML and not just typing stuff to be displayed.

1 Song I am listening to right now

1. Shine on You Crazy Diamond by Pink Floyd ("Well you wore out your welcome with random precision....")

Sorry for the lazy post. I'm not all wrapped around the axle about anything today. Saw a good Maryland-Duke ball game this morning and taped North Carolina-UCONN, which I'm hoping will also be a barnburner. Just gotta get out of here to go watch it. I'm mellow. Gumby-like, even.

Imported cabbageworm, out
Travelin' Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home