Sunday, March 20, 2005

The Big Dance

I am getting to watch the tournament. Sort of. I am having to sit here watching the Scoreboard feature on CBSSPORTSLINE.COM to keep up. I have it on right now, splitting the screen between this open window and that one, watching 3 games wind down.Duke is in a dog fight with, appropriately enough, the Mississippi State Bulldogs but are starting to pull away now. GA Tech is getting taken behind the woodshed and spanked by Louisville, so say goodbye to the Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech. And, drum roll please, my #10 seed North Carolina State Wolfpack knocked off #2 seed Connecticut today.....JUST LIKE I TOLE YOU THEY WOULD. The iffy part now is how far can they go? I figured they'd be playing #3 seed Kansas next and lose, but Kansas done lost in the first round. So now they play #6 Wisconsin and I have no idea if they're any good or not. I'd like to think we could whoop up on a bunch of yankee boys, but we've been proven wrong there before. So let's just cross our fingers and hope for the best. Back the Pack!!

Yay team, out
Travelin' Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home