Friday, March 18, 2005

Higashi Maizuru

OK, this morning I am catching the Shinkansen train down to Higashi Maizuru, via the ancient city of Kyoto. I will see a full 250 yards or so of Kyoto as I transit the station for my connecting train.

I say that to say this. I will be staying in a real nice hotel that I've never stayed in before. I always stayed next door at the Urban Hotel. Rumor has it that this hotel has high speed internet in the room, but I cannot confirm that. If it does not, I no longer have a dial-up account in Japan, so I will be off line for the duration, which is through April 2nd.

NC State just beat UNCC in the tournament. I have them going another game, which would be beating Connecticut, before going down in a blaze of glory to, I think it was Kentucky. Back the Pack!!

Travelin', out
Travelin' Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home