Monday, May 30, 2005

ANTM

Miss Noriko, my wife extraordinare (when she's not throwing the TV remote across the room), is convinced that my niece can be America's Next Top Model. What? Don't hand me that crap. I am NOT the only one of us that watches that.

She's sure Marisa poses just right and smiles good for the camera. She thinks that the camera likes her. She thinks that she dresses OK and can do quite stellar in that department. She thinks improvement needs to be made in these two areas:
1. Not wearing other peoples shoes. Especially when they are 10 sizes too big.
2. Doing something good with that hair.

Not bad, for a 5 year old. I mean, sure there's room for improvement. I don't need Tyra Banks to point that out. But the general cocensus in this house, and by cocensus I mean Noriko pontificating and me just nodding my head in resignation to the inevitable, is that with Noriko's expertise and eye for fashion and my money, we can fix her up right.

Congratulations Marisa, you've made it to the next round. You're still in the running to be America's Next Top Model.

(No, seriously. This is the kind of stuff I talk about now. And to think I used to be all about road trips and swamp fishing.)

Travelin' Uncle Ed


0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home