Friday, June 10, 2005

Waaay back

*Anybody born after the sixties probably ought to just skip this*

I wonder if Jack Hoff hates his name.

I was thinking about Kitty Carlisle as I often do. She used to be on the game show TO TELL THE TRUTH. And they got this guy on, and he's told his story, and the celebrity guests have made their guess at who is authentic and who's a faker. That's when the announcer intones, "Will the real Jack Hoff please stand up?" And he does, and says for all America to hear, "I'm the real Jack Hoff." And he feels a little ashamed.

You can't make this stuff up. Her name really was Kitty.

Travelin' Ed

5 comments:

Blogger Gun Trash said...

Wasn't she involved with Orson Bean?

8:27 PM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

Funny you should ask that Gunner, because I can tell you, without any fear of contridiction whatsoever, that I do not know.

I figured you and me were the only readers that would even be able to put a face to the name.
Ed

4:12 AM  
Blogger Red Queen said...

I like one order of chili with kitty beans please.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Gun Trash said...

And that's red kitty beans, no doubt!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Red Queen said...

Good Call Gunner, you also get to keep your head today and advance one!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home