Sunday, September 18, 2005

Tastes Filling...Less Great...Tastes Filling...LESS GREAT...

Ola, peeps. Welcome back Hoochie Murf. I trust your flight was a pleasant one. You were flying NorthWorst Scarelines, correct? I harbor a certian animosity towards them as a result of a very un-fun international flight. I believe my exact sentiment is something like, "I hate them, they suck." Your experiences may differ.

One Last Kiss

Been beat with a long, hard stick
that's just a reaction.
Pick up a mirror, baby
see the reflection.
If you wanted a dog, that's fine,
but hear what I say.
That I never wanted more
than I could reach out and take.

And I howl at the moon sometimes
but it's only money.
A smile comes across my face
but it ain't that funny.
The joke was a painful thing.
Didn't mean no harm.
And the bells that went off that night
just a false alarm.

If love is a winding road
better get me a street sign.
If you were my destiny,
must have showed at the wrong time.
Thought you had a heart that's true
well, the same for me.
Like an angel blowing one last kiss
before he fell from grace.

Been along on a wild, wild ride
with the windows open.
I was there as the promise died
when the words were spoken.
Hell, we knew that the fire inside
would burn out someday.
But I never wanted more
than I could reach out and take.

I thought you had a heart that's true
well the same for me.
Guessing angel blew that one last kiss
before he fell from grace.

Ramblin' Ed
Yokosuka

Guess this might be longer if'n I wasn't getting ready to go to the big flea market. No matter, I reckon most of you are out playing or getting ready for some football. So, in summary, yes, I realize this was just filler. It happens sometimes.

Like a good neighbor, out
Ramblin' Ed

1 comments:

Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

Ed, good to see that your well. NIce stick people

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home