Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Shark maw saw Parts I & II


This is a far away view, sorta like what I see when I've decided I'm going to need my saw and go to get it and I'm approaching the work bench but am not quite there yet. And in real life it would be hanging on a nail. I barely got a decent focus like this. Never did get one when it was a'dangling from the nail. (Why not "nale"? Makes just as much spelling sense.)

And this here is your "git closer" view, or as is preferred in some of the outlying hills and hollows, "got closer" view. I suppose either is acceptable. It's what the thing looks like when you are nearly close enough to grab it. Note the maw. Pretty maw-some, huh? This thing ain't fooling around when it comes to de-limbage. No siree.

Low in sodium, out

Ramblin' Ed

3 comments:

Blogger Mara said...

When I need a saw.. I use a DeWalt... then again, when do I need a saw?

I came, I sawed, I fixed it.... the motto of the handyman.... or so my last man said.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks-Jn

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some great ideas :) But no time to explain right now. Nevermind. Next time.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home