Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Place holder

I had to take the car to the shop today. I got it broke and Pontiac finally secured a supplier and got me the replacement part for something that never should have been broken on a new car in the first place: The vanity mirrors. How can you not get that right? It's like glass with a plastic cover on it.

Anyway, blog will have to wait as I'm off to work. Would normally just leave y'all to figure it out (all you junior Dick Traceys out there) but wanted to give Murf a shout out and let her know I located the photograph and then some. Will try to get them scanned in tomorrow.

American Idol starts tonight, so let me be the first to say it.....

Sea grass, Out
Ramblin' Ed

2 comments:

Blogger Gun Trash said...

I bet the car handles better now, eh?

4:54 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

My wife's car had a check engine light problem so last week I bummed a computer and saw that the code was for a malfunctioning catalytic converter. I cleared it but it came back so I took it into the shop, gave them the code and told them what was necessary. They charged me 50 bucks to read the code and get the same diagnosis. Fortunately, the $400 or so I was expecting to get a new converter put on ended up being free since we had only 79,800 miles on an 80,000 mile warrenty that the previous owner must have paid for. I didn't know that fact and the repairshop called the dealership and ran the VIN to find that out. I don't know whether to complain or thank them.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home