Saturday, March 04, 2006

First, we kill the lawyers


First, actually, a few quotes from the week:

Nothing ever never fails to complicate. -Coal Miners Daughter (in a poem)

I didn't know I didn't want it until I knew I didn't want it. -Grey's Anatomy

What you have is what you have. -Appalachian Intellectual on Iraq

When I was unemployed I was starting to feel pretty workless. -Ramblin' Ed (on looking for a job)

Bonus Customer Quote

I'm just calling to ask... How do I get Internet Explorer and how much does it cost? (I told her we'd let her have it for free and did she want me to show her how to activate it, then took her to the small blue e on her start menu.)

I have one week left on my first course, which will put me at 50 credits towards the AABA. I saw that the first time and thought how cool it would be if it was an ABBA instead. Then I could play Fernando or Dancing Queen when I opened my graduation e-mail. Anyway, I finish this next week, have a week off, then start FUNDAMENTALS OF MARKETING.

I don't have anything to write today. I spent the slow time at work yesterday catching up on y'alls blogs. Some of you are mighty prolific. I think I feel a story coming on, if I can decide which one to tell. Or, you can help the process along by putting a question or two that you were wondering about me or my silly habits in the comments. You know the drill.

Stays crunchy in milk, out
Ramblin' Ed

1 comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What is your favorite kind of toothpaste and when was the last time you ate a hamburger for breakfast?

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home