Saturday, February 25, 2006

Pandora's (Boom) Box

Here, go create your own radio stations. You know what you like. You know why you like it. It is not for me to judge. You can thank me later, if you wish. --> PANDORA<--

This morning it is thunderstorming something awful. I am not looking forward to the walk to the truck, much less the drive. But what can you do? Big heavy rains turn the yard from yeller to green. And since I worry a lot about my well going dry with all these new yahoos moving into town and needing water, I'll take a thunderstorm gully washer any day.


We finished our group project 2 days early and had it all polished up and looking pretty. I was dang proud of it and I let Ray (a girl with a dude's name) post it. We were all about patting ourselves on the back for a job well done. Then I got up this morning to find I had an overdue assignment. Turns out that Ray posted it where we could all see it, but never formally submitted it to the good doctor. Hmmmm. Well, again, what ya gonna do? I submitted it for the group, told him it had been done for two days and, ummmm, thanks for listening. It is at worst 4 hours late, so if he doesn't give us full credit, he can't possibly dock us much.

Obviously, I've got nothing here. I did write a short poem yesterday, after checking my acedemic schedule:

My schedule

Oh no! I've got math
In the summer
Bummer

Ed
Brandon, FL

Enjoy your Sunday and help me anticipate the fast approaching March Madness

Ribbit, out
Ramblin' Ed

1 comments:

Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

I'm suprized your on a well. I figured you would be on City.

Could this Radio Station play "Babies Who Hurt People"? Heck...it would at least play The Drive By Truckers.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home