Monday, March 13, 2006

What do you call.....?

I was looking at the tourney brackets. I only saw 4 ACC teams, although I was going pretty quick. I almost forgot Boston College was an ACC team and I had just watched them play Duke this morning for the championship.

Anyway, I did notice a few teams in there that don't normally get much national exposure. One of those teams was Oral Roberts, which always makes me think of the question, "What do you call two gay guys named Bob?"

I am currently surrounded by paper. I didn't get the Friday paper read, so I saved it. And The Saturday paper, which I also did not get read. Then yesterday I read half of the Friday paper but Sunday's paper had been flung into the driveway. I rescued, but did not read, it. I did however stuff it into my briefcase along with the remnants of the aforementioned papers. Of course, being Monday, this morning I had another paper awaiting me, but I just threw it on the truck seat. I mean, really. Basically I can say that while there are many momentus events going on in the world, I am pretty much just toting them around in my briefcase.

I did read the Sunday funnies when I got here to work today, but now, instead of catching up on my reading, I am blogging. So feel special... you.

Learn not to burn, out
Ramblin' Ed

2 comments:

Blogger sage said...

man, I can't get over BC and Miami being in the ACC! I haven't checked the listings yet, but here's toasting Carolina. I don't get to see much ACC up here in Big 10 country with MSU and UM hogging all the airways (and I'm way too cheap for expanded cable). And your comment on Oral Roberts was priceless--and since I know a couple of graduations, I'll have to test their humor potential.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

Big 10 Country seems to be centered in Iowa this year.

I've now used up all my basketball knowledge for the year.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home