Monday, January 01, 2007

First liners

Per Jn's direction, the first line of the first post of each month in 2006. Beginning, of course, with January.

This guy/these folks are dangerous.

That doughnut.

Lydia wasn't sure about the coffee.

Thesis statement? we don't need no stinking thesis statement.

Giving this a rest a while.

Hola, peeps of great patience.

In the winter, at least in the early '80's, Virginia Beach closed down.

One guy, every time I tell him something says, "Furry eel?"

Well, I got me through the education process right nice.

That was a line in a Graham Nash album I remember from a song called See You in Prague.

I don't consider myself neurotic or anything, but I got me my "habits".

I am not an evil man. In fact, at times, I can be downright benevolent.

Like touching a hot stove, out
Ramblin' Ed

4 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you!

Lurking from time to time...
thought I'd say hi!

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is a wackenhutt dude?

6:30 AM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

Ed, I kind of like the New York Dolls "take a good look at my good looks".

A Wackenhut Dude is a Guard for Wackenhut Security. Sorry, Ed, didn't mean to steal your thunder...

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought so, i am familiar with them,,well them and us securitys. i ended up with us securitys..

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home