Friday, December 15, 2006

Exposed 15 Dec 2006

How do you know you care enough
or feel what you don't understand
If you can say the words, do you
know anything at all?

There is a way to be and not
there is a peace to feel and share
and if your place is not quite filled
What meanings do you draw?

Some colors pulse and twist about
Some colors wash and fade
Some colors cannot be discerned
like choices we've all made

And if your passion burns not bright
More ebb sometimes than flow
If you can still massage the words
what is it that you know?

Must love, by definition, burn?
bright hot for all to see, exposed
or can it smoulder off beside
The wrong paths that we chose?

Brandon
Ed

2 comments:

Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

Ed, I know I've done gone Bate on you. I figured if I didn't...bad things would happen. Now they promised it would be shiny and new...Logging in is rather a pain. I don't see what difference it makes. It's new, but, not all that shiny.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

Beta I meant.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home