Monday, January 03, 2005

Tidbits, not bit tits

Mr Tom Downs has a new web site and all of that. Will post a link to it next week when I return home. Great place to get lyric sheets or listen to, and download, mp3s of his songs.

Went to a mall last night to see a movie. Perhaps it is actually a chain of malls, as I'm not all that mall saavy. It was called the Emporium. Nothing but Louis Vitton, Rolex, Mont Blanc, Cartier, etc, etc. Like I said, I went to see a 140 Baht movie, National Treasure, fairly decent. What struck me as interesting, though was that more of the folks there had cameras in their hands than bags. Seems most just came to snap pictures of themselves in front of these places. Hmmmm.

Grandmom is out of her hospital bed and sitting in a chair now. She has that look in her eyes that she is more than ready to go home and get away from having 4 people fall all over themselves to help every time she wants to go pee. Man, she surely has my sympathy.

Onomonoseeya. Peels, out.
Travelin' Ed


0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home