Thursday, February 24, 2005

Fun with Toolbars...a little geeky, a little Greeky

This is easy. Go to any out of the way folder on your c: drive, open it and make a new folder inside of it. Don't mess with anything else and no need to put anything in the new folder, you just need it there. Now give it a cool name. Close everything back up. Now go down to your task bar, right click an empty place and choose TOOLBARS from the menu. In TOOLBARS choose NEW TOOLBAR. Now navigate to the folder you just built and named, choose it and that text will appear in your task bar whenever your machine is lit off. Cool. Now for the "fun" part.

I went on to a co-workers computer while he was away and set it up to display "I LOVE Analingus". I snickered all the way back to my desk and waited.

Long story short, he found it but was only mildly pissed off. Less so than I had expected. I found out why, though. The moron thought Analingus was an Irish guy.

OK, I'm just fooling with you. That last part wasn't true. The truth is he thought it was a Scottish guy.

Rimshot, out!
Travelin' Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home