Monday, February 14, 2005

Let's play: Stump the Band

Help me out. I've been playing with band's names for fun, but can't seem to think of too many bands off the top of my head. Oh where's a copy of BLENDER or ROLLING STONE when you need it? Please, feel free to add your own to this list.

Band's Names

* Hooters on a Blowfish
* The Velvet Underwear
* Ailen Persons Project
* You're a Heap
* The Backdoor Boys
* Jefferson Starbucks
* Doo Doo Dolls
* Gwen Step On Me
* Jean Wy Me?
* Flatboy Slim
* Tom Waits for No Man

OK, OK...then YOU show some freakin' inspiration. This stuff ain't easy, greasy. Now I gotta go. I found a great Drive By Truckers review I want to post for you. Like Sports Center on ESPN, it's coming up next.

Well, well well. Truth is, unlike Sports Center, the post will be coming up previously. Apparently things will post in the order of the time tag no matter what. Huh. So, um, look up, dawg*.

* I keep tellin' ya, I'm all about the street.

Peace, out.
Travelin' Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home